Monday 13 May 2013

Of Room Decoration and Renovation

I've been on and off for about a month (?). I'm contemplating whether I should write anything here but well, yeah I, sometimes forget about my own thoughts so I have to scribble it out. Age factor I guess.

Ok so moving on, I have decided on the venue. Mom has decided on the menu. And I guess she's happy with the place, and I am happy too. And le parents are offering to pay for the dais, where initially I thought other cost apart from the food should be borne by me. But being a good daughter, I obey and accept the offer teehee :D

So the topic for today, is the newlyweds room (this is me making mental note to myself). My room is not that big (I lost in competing with my sisters when our house got renovated last time. Not fair, I was innocent.). I need to buy a double bed and dressing table, chuck the single bed and drawers out. The wardrobe shall remain there. And oh, containers full of text books back in uni shall be out. God, quite a job considering I won't be there most of the time.

First thing to do is to repaint the room. It's pink now, mom wants it to be lime tint. A litttttlleee hint of green. But I like it to be soft grey. Or very light yellow. But I'm giving in to my mom's choice, something more like a subtle hint of mint.

All the furniture are of wood color, I envision something like this in the end. I mean, the color combination, not the whole look. My room is small actually (don't know why I have to stress this).
 
Photo: Google :P

And looking at the photo, I am in love with this bedlinen by Laura Ashley. Is there any outlet in the UK that I can visit soon? :(

Next talk would be on hantaran, merisik ring, and wedding ring. Gotta draft them. See ya! :)



1 comment:

  1. Someone Sometimes with visits your blog regularly and recommended it in my experience to read as well. The way of writing is excellent and also the content is top-notch. Thanks for that insight you provide the readers!
    Chandeliers

    ReplyDelete