Saturday 20 April 2013

The Start

Look, I have a situation to explain;

I'm somewhere remote, and I just topped up my mobile internet quota and I have 500MB to finish by tomorrow (what trickery is this, Digi? oh well, maybe my phone cycles at every 21s of the month and I'm too ignorant to find out. I always thought it's on the 26th). Oh yeah, so here I am trying to use up all of it. Every bit. And I'm serious.

So I created this blog. New to blogging? Nope. I have a personal blog lying somewhere but yeah, it's Personal. Do you think it's easy to find a new, available name to create an account nowadays? Sigh. Unbearable. But I managed to think of Twenty Something (I know, it's not a clever thought pun). But might change it soon. Not to Thirty Something.

So yeah welcome! This is the place, where I'm about to rant on my experience of planning my wedding. It's not gonna be easy, I work/live in East Malaysia (not east coast of Malaysia) and I have a 2014 wedding to plan in Klang Valley. I rely heavily on internet information, to ease my mom's job. So vendors pleaseeee reply the emails and also messages :)

Now, I'm Off To The Races!

No comments:

Post a Comment